Cheap place to shop for swim suits?

I am looking for a cheap bathing suit or two for men and women (not for me :p)

I have looked online at Old Navy, Gap, Venus, etc..

Wondering if there is a place I am overlooking.

Where do you guys normally shop for new suits?

I like to be really cheap. I went to Walmart and Target to get my suits. It's great and I love them. Oh, yeah, Ross Dress for Less has them too.

Wal Mart actually has really good quality bathing suit. I've never been one to buy clothes from there but I saw a cute one that was only $7 a piece and figured why not?! It has held up much better than the one I got from Dillards that cost almost $100. It hasn't stretched or faded and is made with really thick good material. I stay away from Target and Old Navy because their suits stretch and get thin really fast.

Several years ago, my sister and I came across a clearance at Walmart with bathing suits for $2 each piece. We each bought a top and bottom, with the idea that we'd get a few uses out of a cute suit and then could use them in the hot tub. Well, we used them and used them and I ended up giving mine to my niece - last time I saw it, she was still using it in the hot tub and it still looked good - not stretched or faded. What a bargain!!

I have no idea if the suits Walmart carries now are this good, as I rearely shop there. But if may be worth a try if you're looking for a durable, inexpensive suit.

Archived