Legend shows

Anyone recently off the Legend? We cruise this summer and wondered what shows were the best/not to miss? With 4 busy days in port I know some of them we may just want to crash after dinner so just curious which were the best?

I only went to the show on the last night. It was meant to be a spoof of real Legends- Aretha Franklin, Frank Sinatra, James Brown, etc. Maybe I just didn't see the humor in it, but I thought the show was positively awful. They just had lame singers standing in dumb costumes imitating the real singers. These people could neither sing nor dance and IMHO were really, really bad. I have to say that I usually enjoy the comedy and magic acts, but think the rest of the shows are pretty so-so. Watching this show convinced me that I would rather find something else to do than go to the shows.

Other than that, I loved the Legend and had a wonderful cruise.

Well, I've been on Legend twice and loved it both times!

Mom and I always love the welcome aboard show and the Legends show. We saw the late night comedian last time and really enjoyed it.

I thought Jazz Hott was interesting and the music was good. Personally, I did not like Take II. It didn't keep my attention at all.

I don't remember much about the others.

I only went to the show on the last night. It was meant to be a spoof of real Legends- Aretha Franklin, Frank Sinatra, James Brown, etc. Maybe I just didn't see the humor in it, but I thought the show was positively awful. They just had lame singers standing in dumb costumes imitating the real singers. These people could neither sing nor dance and IMHO were really, really bad.

The show on the last night is call the "Carnival Legends". And the performers are some of your fellow cruisers. There are tryouts earlier in the week for those who want to appear as one of the legend stars. So the talent in the show is strictly based on the talent of those who try out. I agree I have seen some who were not so good, but I have seen others who were fantastic.

The show on the last night is call the "Carnival Legends". And the performers are some of your fellow cruisers. There are tryouts earlier in the week for those who want to appear as one of the legend stars. So the talent in the show is strictly based on the talent of those who try out. I agree I have seen some who were not so good, but I have seen others who were fantastic.

Maybe we just lucked out with some really bad performers. They literally just stood there and looked sheel shocked and dumbfounded. They pretty much just stood there and barely moved. I can see how much fun it could have been if they had gotten some fun people who would have gotten into the act and played the part. Maybe we had a ship of fuddy-duddy's that week. I heard the comedy and magic shows were good, but we didn't see them. We spent long days in port and had the late dinners, so we were tired after dinner and didn't partake in the shows.

Archived