Specialty restaurants on the spirit

MBurke17

I understand that there is a "cover charge", if you will, at the specialty restaurants (Le Bistro, Cagney's, Sho Gun, etc.)...all of which are of interest to my wife and myself (we are taking our first ever cruise on June 5th). However, both of us are Diabetic and I also follow a heart-healthy diet...are you able to view the menus in these restaurants before making reservations to eat there? Also, my wife is a big fan of lobster, is there an additional charge in any of the restaurants for lobster? Anyone recommend any of the special lobster dishes for her? Additionall, since we are both Diabetic, what about choices for sugar-free deserts, etc.?

Thanks for your help and input!

You will be able to view all the menus for specialty restaurants before you make a reservation. There is a reservation table on the ship that has copies of all menus.

Specialty restaurants as well as the free main dining room menus will have sugar free dessert options.

Dianne

the small caribbean lobster, served in the main dining rooms, are included...no surcharges. the big maine lobster or surf and turf, served in cagney's steakhouse, does have an additional surcharge.

next to the customer service desk, is the reservations desk..all menus are available.

Archived