Shore Excursion - Question

tammi0916

Are the excursions sold out before you board? Has anyone had an issue with getting the excursion they wanted to go on?

Just courious as not all of the excursions that were showing for my port days are there now?

Thanks,!

Are the excursions sold out before you board? Has anyone had an issue with getting the excursion they wanted to go on?

Just courious as not all of the excursions that were showing for my port days are there now?

Thanks,!

Depends on the cruise and the tour. I'd not worry about it though. Tell us which ports you are visiting (or better yet, post on the ports of call boards) and you will find recommended local tour operators for 1/2 the price.

Thanks,!

.....for on-line booking. They hold some back for people on the ship. Believe it or not, everyone does not have/use internet access. Some people still do things old school.

;)

wasiii

Thanks,!

Some of the horse back riding excusions sell out pretty fast online. There seems to be alot of excursions still available when you board.

Fred

Thanks for the info - I feel better! We are traveling on the Glory the 4th of July going on the Eastern route and there were a couple of things we wanted to do, like go to the Coral World (my 10 yr old DD really wanted to go there) and the Megans beach excursion and now it is not there.

Hopefully we can book once on board.

Happy cruising!

Thanks for the info - I feel better! We are traveling on the Glory the 4th of July going on the Eastern route and there were a couple of things we wanted to do, like go to the Coral World (my 10 yr old DD really wanted to go there) and the Megans beach excursion and now it is not there.

Hopefully we can book once on board.

Happy cruising!

There are a LOT of cabs to take you to Coral World, and even more to return you to the ship..... I would not worry in the least, and you will save a LOT of money dong it on your own.... Coral World is an excellent choice... I was impressed by the exhibits on Sea Horses.... They have multiple tanks with thousands. One tank has the tiny new born, the next tank a few week old, and so forth until they are adults.... It has been many years so not sure of the age in each tank....

It will be an excellent educational experience for the entire family ~~!!~~

What a coincidence, we were they on July 4, 2002...

There are a LOT of cabs to take you to Coral World, and even more to return you to the ship..... I would not worry in the least, and you will save a LOT of money dong it on your own.... Coral World is an excellent choice... I was impressed by the exhibits on Sea Horses.... They have multiple tanks with thousands. One tank has the tiny new born, the next tank a few week old, and so forth until they are adults.... It has been many years so not sure of the age in each tank....

It will be an excellent educational experience for the entire family ~~!!~~

What a coincidence, we were they on July 4, 2002...

Thanks! I have found the website to Coral World and do agree that it would probably be cheaper to do on our own, but I am a scardy cat about taking an excursion on our own since we have neither been on a cruise before or been to the Caribbean - I am so scared of missing the ship that I would pay the extra for the peace of mind since I am such a worry wort! I will have to do some more research to make myself more comfortable with the idea of going out on our own! But I just may have to give in since this is the one place my daughter really wants to see! (so do I)

Archived