Cruise Doc's?

Rachy817

Hi Everyone!

Just realized we are only two weeks out from our Canada cruise and I have not gotten my cruise documents in the mail. Does Carnival even use them anymore? Our last Carnival cruise was last Oct and we got them in the mail a few weeks prior. Should I be worried? haha :rolleyes:

Hi Everyone!

Just realized we are only two weeks out from our Canada cruise and I have not gotten my cruise documents in the mail. Does Carnival even use them anymore? Our last Carnival cruise was last Oct and we got them in the mail a few weeks prior. Should I be worried? haha :rolleyes:

If your cruise wasn't paid in full more than 30 days before sailing, they won't send them. Also, I think you would have had to specifically check that you want paper docs.

If you've filled out the funpass, you won't need them anyway. You can print luggage tags from the edocs. Don't print out the whole 7 pages; just print page 7 for your tags.

All you'll need for check in is your funpass and passport (or birth certificate +photo id).

Hi Everyone!

You should already know your booking number from the Email Confirmation you got when you first booked.

Go to the Carnival Website and register. Then enter your Booking number under Reservations and fill out your FunPass. You should be able to view your eDocs from there. Ensure you are using Internet Explore and also Adobe Reader because the Docs are in PDF format. Save the eDocs onto your Desktop so you can view them later. The last page of the eDocs is your luggage tags.

Fred

Archived