Storage in bathrooms on Liberty

red1der1

Does anyone have any pictures of the sink area in the bathrooms on Liberty or similar class ship?? I am just curious to know how much storage there is on this ship in the bathrooms. I have sailed on the Celebration and Imagination which had basically had no storage at all. I had to bring over the door holder to hold all my toiletries. Thanks so much for the help!!

I don't have a photo but as I remember there are three small shelves (with rails so things don't fall off) on either side of the sink. We had more space than we needed. Just sailed on the ecstasy last week which has one tiny shelf. I brought my small shoe holder but had to put it in the cabin because there was no place to hang it in the bathroom.

Does anyone have any pictures of the sink area in the bathrooms on Liberty or similar class ship?? I am just curious to know how much storage there is on this ship in the bathrooms. I have sailed on the Celebration and Imagination which had basically had no storage at all. I had to bring over the door holder to hold all my toiletries. Thanks so much for the help!!

The counter is 3-4" long, with the few shelves underneath and the small glass ones on the side. I would still bring the over the door holder - makes things much easier.

Archived