Live from Coral Princess

paulli

Weather is nice, a bit chilly and windy on deck yesterday but today our second sea day it is warmer. Our first time in a mini suite, enjoying the extra space. Love Boat dream on the always available menu. Life is good.

This is the first time we have been on a Coral class ship, last two ships were Diamond and Star. Overall, it does not feel much smaller than the Star or the Diamond. I really like the Lotus pool area. It is adults only and I saw two kids in it yesterday and a attendant asked them to leave. Probably also a safety issue since the minimum depth is 5+ feet.

Horizon court seating is much smaller than Diamond or Star. Huge line on first day. We opted for Pizza instead. No problem since. We'll see how breakfast is on port days.

Mine, too. And I'm going to have to remember that tip about having pizza for lunch after boarding, rather than using Horizon Court. It's a great idea for avoiding the people who are experiencing the scramble-style buffet for the first time. It never occured to me to go anywhere other than HC for lunch the first day.

Hi!

So nice to hear from someone currently sailing on the Coral. We will be sailing on her in February - also for the first time in a mini suite. We have sailed on the sun class ships, and the original "Love Boat". How do you like your cabin - where is it located?

I would love to hear your thoughts during and/or after your cruise. Right now - enjoy! Thanks for taking the time to keep in touch with those of us in the "dreaming mode".

Sandie

Our mini suite is great. It is near the rear of the ship. I'll have more to say about that in a review when we return home. Great day in Costa Rica yesterday. Weather was wonderful. We did the Canopy ride in the rain forest. Today is Panama Canal. We opted not to do a tour but ride the ship round trip through the locks. We have tours in all other ports so thought we would enjoy the half empty ship and wonder around Colon for some time this afternoon.

Glad you are having a great ride through the canal, I am watching on the bridge cam. Can't wait to hear about the trip, my choice in

Costa Rica is definitely the canapy ride through the rain forest too. :D Please post review upon return. Carole

HI, Paulli. Nice of you to take time to post from the ship.

Since you are near the aft, if you get a chance to wander around, poke your head in Baja 612 and let me know what it looks like! (If you have nothing better to do, of course).

Have a fabulous cruise.

Archived