Age Question

TonyaJune

Does anyone know what the average age group is on the Carnival Triump 4-night Canada cruise. Are there younger families on this itinerary, or mostly older cruisers?

We did a Canada cruise a few years ago on a different cruise line and most of the passengers were older. Hoping this time it will be more of a mixed age group.

School here in CT doesn't get out until June 23ish. I think NY is about on the same schedule. We had quite a few snow days this year. We were on the Triumph in November and the ages ranged from very old to young. We hardly saw any kids, but they said they were there. I think the Camp Carnival keeps them in line. I have read that the shorter cruises attract a younger crowd, but not sure if that applies to Canada cruises. Good Luck, and enjoy your cruise!

Don't know about Canadian cruises but I just got off the Triumph today. There were around 3000 passengers, 300+ of which were children. Other than that it ranged from young couples to much older folks. There was group celebrating their high school graduation but other than that I didn't notice the more college aged crowd that I'm used to with Carnival.

Considering I will be on this cruise the week before the sailing you are considering, I have to say, yes, there are kids and young parents.:D

Not all schools get out late June. Ours gets out in 3 days which is why we are getting on the June 7th sailing.

Archived