Carnival Fantasy..which OV cabin?

mdxter

Hello everyone,

We are looking into sailing the Fantasy on August 13, and need advice on which ov cabin to pick. Should i choose the aft ov or should i stay right @ the mid section of the ship on the Empress deck? I would prefer the balcony but no balcony on Fantasy except for suites. Thanks

Hello everyone,

We are looking into sailing the Fantasy on August 13, and need advice on which ov cabin to pick. Should i choose the aft ov or should i stay right @ the mid section of the ship on the Empress deck? I would prefer the balcony but no balcony on Fantasy except for suites. Thanks

When we were on Fantasy we were in M2, very front of the ship. Felt alot of movement there. I would think Empress mid ship would be a good spot. Not alot of movement there. Never stayed aft before so do not know much about movement or noise there.

We have never stayed aft either (though I know a lot of people rave about the aft balconies) so I can't help there but I would advise against selecting a cabin in the very middle section (like "behind" the guest services desk). We were in E79 in February and it was like going around your elbow to get to your thumb to disembark because they had our closest route to exit the ship closed off. On our first cruise on Fantasy we had E61 and I think that area (forward of the lobby area but not too forward) would be better for that reason and just as convenient/quiet during the cruise. We have also stayed in U34 on Fantasy and liked that location.

We did cabin E180 in December. The cabin was great. I did feel movement the higher I went on this ship, but in the cabin, it was very little movement. I wouldn't go any further aft on the Fantasy. I think you would feel it too much.

Our cabin was located right at the rear elevators, just below the dining rooms. Never heard anything from either above or in the hallways.

Enjoy!

Arlette

We're booked into E132 kind of mid ship toward the rear. I wouldn't go further then those 6E cabins either direction unless it's literally just one or two rooms. Think you'd have a lot of movement and noise on port days.

I'll let you know how we like it. A little concerned we are under the galley but we'll see how noisy it is.

We stayed in E66, which is a corner room right off the atrium. WONDERFUL location! Right at the elevators, but never heard them, just around the corner from the atrium bar and where you enter and exit the ship, right below the dining room and the lido deck. Hardly felt any movement, and no noise at all. Oh yeah, we just climbed the stairs to the big show lounge and shops. We are in a big aft corner OV on Triumph next year, so I can't wait to see how the back of the ship compares to other places.

Archived