Address for Dzul Ha?

Decali

I spent a day at Dzul Ha and accidentally went home with a key to one of the lockers. I'm sure it won't affect their operations too much but I thought I would drop it in the mail to them anyway.

Does anyone know the address?

Decali, did you like Dzul ha? Please share your experience.

I love it there. My wife and I have been 5 or 6 times in the last couple of years.

I've actually heard of others that weren't too impressed but to each his own.

It seems as though most of the tours make a stop there so that tells you something about how good the snorkeling is. It's a great place to relax and have a couple of beers and mix in some snorkeling.

Short cab ride, easy access to the water, lockers, bathrooms across the street, and did I mention cold beer?

Decali- you mention that the lockers and bathrooms are across the street- would you happen to be talking about Palmar Beach Club - Big pool with fountains in front of a big white house? Beach across the street next to Dzul Ha Beach Club. If so I can give you info on where to mail the key....was the key attached to a piece of wood with the locker number burned into it?

Actually, the bathrooms are across the street but the locker I used was on-site. It was just on a string that was worn around my neck.

Someone has already agreed to return it in January but I appricate your help and information.

Archived