Carnival pride - baltimore

I haven't done that specific trip, but we are going in July and it goes to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau. It will be nice to drive to the port and be there in about 20 minutes! We drove up a couple of weeks ago to see the ship -- made me excited to go!!!!

I am looking at doing the Pride next August. We were on the Pride a couple of years ago out of Long Beach. Very nice ship as long as you don't mind nudes on the wallpaper.

We live outside Philadelphia so it will be nice not having to fly to the port.

I am looking at doing the Pride next August. We were on the Pride a couple of years ago out of Long Beach. Very nice ship as long as you don't mind nudes on the wallpaper.

We live outside Philadelphia so it will be nice not having to fly to the port.

We are looking at going on the Aug 1st 2010 sailing, Maybe we can get a group together. What sailing are looking at?

We are looking at going on the Aug 1st 2010 sailing, Maybe we can get a group together. What sailing are looking at?

I booked August 29th 2010 tonight. Got a Category 11 Suite with wrap around balcony.

We just did the 6 day to Freeport & Nassau on 5/17. Great ship, great crew - really one of our favorite cruises in spite of bad weather all week and a few service issues that I believe had more to do with understaffing than anything else.

I would go again next week if I could! I really love the Spirit class ships. :D

Ok guys Im feeling kinda dissapointed that I booked the cruise that I did. I booked the Sept 13th sailing out of Bmore on the Pride going to Orlando, Nassau, Freeport. From the reviews of these ports I so wish I had of booked the other cruise going to Grand Turk ; Half Moon Cay, Bahamas ; Nassau,

Please someone offer me some glimpse of hope that I will still enjoy the cruise I booked. I have never been to any of these ports before and figured it would be nice to visit.

Ok guys Im feeling kinda dissapointed that I booked the cruise that I did. I booked the Sept 13th sailing out of Bmore on the Pride going to Orlando, Nassau, Freeport. From the reviews of these ports I so wish I had of booked the other cruise going to Grand Turk ; Half Moon Cay, Bahamas ; Nassau,

Please someone offer me some glimpse of hope that I will still enjoy the cruise I booked. I have never been to any of these ports before and figured it would be nice to visit.

I am actually booked to do the Grand turk, HMC, and Nassau August 12th, and very excited!! That being said, I have been to the two other ports you are worried about. My suggestion... make the most of it!! I believe that if you are in the right frame of mind, it doesn't matter what ports you are going to. Nassau is great! If you can't find a suitable excursion at one of the ports you are concerned about, make the most of the empty ship and enjoy the pool or spa!! If all else fails, if you have travel insurance.... swap dates and go on the cruise with the itinerary you want!

Thanks for posting you know what Im just going to go and make the best of it.. I have always wanted to visit these places so I will just go and see what it has to offer. Also you are right if it sucks that bad i can just relax on the ship and go the spa or pools...

I can just take the other itinerary in 2011 when my son graduates and go to the other ports.. it will workout.

Archived