Voyager Western Mediterranean... Beaches?

Booked on the Voyager... Western Med.

Since we are doing heavy sightseeing days in Rome & Florence, really want a time that we can at least enjoy a beach for a moment... even if it's just getting our ankles wet!

: )

We are planning to hire a car for the amalfi coast.. should we pack our swimsuits... or wear them under a sundress? if someone has a beach suggestion that would be great!

Any thoughts for Villefranche or Provence?

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Booked on the Voyager... Western Med.

Since we are doing heavy sightseeing days in Rome & Florence, really want a time that we can at least enjoy a beach for a moment... even if it's just getting our ankles wet!

: )

We are planning to hire a car for the amalfi coast.. should we pack our swimsuits... or wear them under a sundress? if someone has a beach suggestion that would be great!

Any thoughts for Villefranche or Provence?

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Good question, I would like to know this as well. also going on a Western med. cruise in july and would like to relax in Villefrance or Provence.

I am the Voyager cruise at the end of the July and have been busy reseraching-yes we want to find beaches too...so far I have found;

Viareggio nr. Pisa (15 min train)

Marseille has beaches 20 min south of port by bus 83 from the old port

Villefranche has a beach as does Beauliueu sur Mer 10 mins up the coast to the east and Nice has beaches 10 mins up the coast to the west

on with the books....... ;)

Thanks for the posts!

AliRae, Thanks for your research!

Have to say that I'm surprised that the information is not more plentiful. I hear the water is cold... but I think the days are warm enough where you can still enjoy a beach!

Archived