Thanks everyone, PB was great

dlbaqua

I recommended PB to dh for this trip and he finally said ok (He vetoed the idea in April, we snorkeled instead). It turns out we did the very best thing, not only was it as wonderful as everyone said, but most of the ship sponsered tours were cancelled due to high winds. The only thing that affected at PB was the umbrellas and the iceberg (which our kids got to climb before they pulled it out of the water). We relaxed, snorkeled, kyaked, ate and shopped and spent much less than we would have spent on a ship tour. And, I got to meet Tom! At first I thought he was a mystical figure because everyone I asked said "oh, Tom, he'll be here in oh maybe 1 hour" but he finally showed up and was very gracious. We will be back!

dlbaqua...I remember you guys and that blustery day! Glad you got to enjoy the iceburg before it got too windy...come on back anytime!

Host Star...you can't find great snorkeling off a natural sand beach in Coz. We do have some decent snorkeling about 150 ft. out where the coral heads are. We've marked them off with red buoys for you...hasta la vista!

Archived