Room 9692 on Mariner!

Just returned from the April 25 sailing on the Mariner.WE had room 9692,absolutly beautiful balcony.It must have been 12 by 12 feet. Great in the mornings and evenings.My wife is still talking about how beautilful the ship was.Had a wonderful time.This was our fifth cruise,first with a balcony,I see why the aft balconys go so fast.Any one getting this room is getting a great room.

• 3 months later...

I am going to drive everyone crazy with this question... but untill I actually see it for myself I am gonna worry/stress It has been confirmed that 9692 and 9392 have sun and shade on teh balcony Just checking another perosns opinion to make sure can you also confirm that on your balcony there were indeed shady spots.. I know that certain tiome ssun may be direct ly on it but for teh most part was there a little shade that i could sit in.. Thanks

We were in 9692 on the Voyager in May and have already booked the same cabin for next May. Out towards the railing you are in complete sun but closer to the cabin itself you are under the balcony above you and you have plenty of shade. The best cabin and balcony we have ever had.

Archived