Private tour Miles& Miles

My DF and I(in out late 50's) are on the Gem out of Barcelon on 9/6/09. I have been looking around for a privat tour co and got a GREAT offer from Francesco Miglio

Miles&Miles,Secrets and Backroads Private Tours . Need help-Has anyone ever used them and are they good. Please HELP.

My DF and I(in out late 50's) are on the Gem out of Barcelon on 9/6/09. I have been looking around for a privat tour co and got a GREAT offer from Francesco Miglio

Miles&Miles,Secrets and Backroads Private Tours . Need help-Has anyone ever used them and are they good. Please HELP.

We just got back from our Med cruise on celebrity summit and used Miles and Miles in Rome...they were AWESOME!!! We took several other tours but Miles and Miles are not drivers, they are official tour guides!! We had Daniel who was so knowledgeable and told us so many interesting facts..we wanted to tour the vatican and he got us in quickly and knew so much we were amazed.

Definitely go for it...you won't be sorry!!!!

Archived