Derren Brown Cruise on Aurora 23rd Sept

loobs40

...seems to be selling out quickly. Bookings only started at 8:30 am this morning and it look like all inside and outside cabins are sold out.

Managed to get an inside cabin at £199pp :)

Phew!!! Well we are on safely in an outside cabin so I am delighted too. I saw Derren Brown in Glasgow last Friday and couldn't resist this deal even though we did a 2 nighter to Bruges on Oriana in April. Should be fun.

You were lucky. We pre-registered for inside cabins with a large internet TA, but by the time they got round to our booking they had all gone! The have got us outside guarantee. No idea where. Cost extra and we would much prefer an inside to some outsides - would be very disappointed if we ended up with an outside forward f deck.

Still at least we are going - hopefully!!

• 1 month later...
You were lucky. We pre-registered for inside cabins with a large internet TA, but by the time they got round to our booking they had all gone! The have got us outside guarantee. No idea where. Cost extra and we would much prefer an inside to some outsides - would be very disappointed if we ended up with an outside forward f deck.

Still at least we are going - hopefully!!

Whats wrong with F deck ? our cabin is on F deck.........

Hi,

Nothing wrong at all with F deck. In fact that is our preferred deck.

It is close to reception (I often have to get my cabin key card redone as I keep it in my bag with my phone). It is close to most of the amenities shops, restaurant, theatre, laundry etc. It is really convenient on port days ( I often forget something, like the camera and have to go back on the ship to collect it.) It is great on port days when you return from a long day a shore tired and thirsty (no queuing for lifts, straight back to your cabin.) Very little movement, best if you ever have rough weather. It is quiet. In fact there are lots and lots of pros and I cannot think of any cons!!!

I just did not want an OUTSIDE FORWARD on F deck, because often they have a porthole, not a window and at the very front I believe it can be quite noisey if the sea if rough.

Archived