harbour lights help me please

momdaughterondestiny

I am checking into harbour lights and wondered if someone could tell me what the dress code is? And as there is no age limit until 1030 do you think my 13 yr old daughter would enjoy going there?

We are doing the Best of Barbados tour with Glory tours durning the day and I thought maybe this would be fun to do that night.

Thanks Gina

I am checking into harbour lights and wondered if someone could tell me what the dress code is? And as there is no age limit until 1030 do you think my 13 yr old daughter would enjoy going there?

We are doing the Best of Barbados tour with Glory tours durning the day and I thought maybe this would be fun to do that night.

Thanks Gina

From what I remember as being posted inside it says that no shorts, sleeveless or sandals on Wednesday & Friday night. Dress on these nights is smart casual. Dress is casual on other nights. Fridays, the age is 18. On all other nights it is any age until 10:30PM, then it is 18.

We don't get down there too often these days as we have a few favorite spots closer to home, but always enjoy it when we do go.

I think your daughter would enjoy it for a couple of hours, the Gills' target the families in the early evening and everybody seems to have a ball, regardless of the age.

Best wishes for a great time on the island. :)

Gina-

Carnival also hosts the Barbados Beach Carnival when they have enough folks to go at Harbour Lights. You are welcome to go on your own though. It's the same thing the places does later on at night a couple times a week, but they start early for Carnival since they leave before the regular party would normally end.

Okay my bags are packed ,all my ? have been answered and my shore trips are planned except for harbor lights and we'll just play that one by ear. Thank you both for your replies to my questions. I truly appreicate it we leave for the airport in the morning for 3 days of relaxing before we cruise on sunday.

Gina

Archived