~*~Possible Group Cruise..Miracle June 8, 2010..Come JOIN Me!!!~*~*

Tammylyne

My Family and I are gonna cruise on the June 8th out of New York Carnival Miracle.... Bahamas is beautiful that time of year!!

Prices are awesome lets see if we can get a group of awesome cruise critic members to come!!! Please post if you may be interested!!

Heres the intinary

Tuesday, Jun 08 New York 4:00pm

Wednesday, Jun 09 Fun Day At Sea

Thursday, Jun 10 Fun Day At Sea

Friday, Jun 11 Grand Turk 7:00am 3:00pm

Saturday, Jun 12Half Moon Cay Bahamas 9:00 5:00pm

Sunday, Jun 13 Nassau Bahamas 7:00am 6:00pm

Monday, Jun 14

Fun Day At Sea Tuesday,

Jun 15 Fun Day At Sea

Wednesday, Jun 16 New York

my wife and i were thinking of booking this cruise.Someone told me to look on these boards for a group cruise, and here is the date we were looking for!

I saw the pricing is great for this cruise. Let me know how to sign up

my wife and i were thinking of booking this cruise.Someone told me to look on these boards for a group cruise, and here is the date we were looking for!

I saw the pricing is great for this cruise. Let me know how to sign up

I emailed groups@cruisecritic and got a reply they were out of the office till May 25 :confused: I will let you know as soon as I hear back..I am going to try and email again on Monday...Hopefully we can get a group going...so invite your friends and let the planning begin :)

Bumping up...:D

Hi Tammylyne:), It's alot of work getting a CC Group Cruise off the Ground just so your aware.. It took us almost a year to get our Cruise to be "OFFICIAL" and their have been others on here even recently that have had their "Possible" thread going for months and have never got the cruisecritic Blessing and are not "Official" Still..Best of Luck to you with Your Possible Group Cruise.. Kurt (AKA-Mr Jailerman):)

Thank you Kurt :)

Do you have any tips or suggestions?..should I bump up every couple of days or is that allowed? I appreciate any help you can give as I can see you have a great group going on yours :)

Do you have any tips or suggestions?..should I bump up every couple of days or is that allowed? I appreciate any help you can give as I can see you have a great group going on yours :)

No, bumping is a board violation. When you bump a thread you give those interested a false idea that there's new information that's been posted.

Bumping is not allowed and it wont be long before a Host Gives you a warning for it.:eek:. Now, should you post info or invite others to join that is not bumping:).. There was a guy whom was trying here for the past few months to orginize a Group Cruise to Alaska for June of 2010 and he claims that no one would return his e-mails even though he had a Thread going for some time.. It can be discouraging just so you know.. I don't think it will be as easy as you calling or e-mailing next Monday as CC Picks and chooses what cruises will represent them if my info is correct.. Hope this helps you some.. Good Luck..;)

I emailed groups@cruisecritic and got a reply they were out of the office till May 25 :confused: I will let you know as soon as I hear back..I am going to try and email again on Monday...Hopefully we can get a group going...so invite your friends and let the planning begin :)
You should review the information on starting a Cruise Critic group cruise. You first need to gauge interest within the community before you can get pricing of any kind. We need to know what kind of group this may be in order to get the best prices and perks. So see who's interested and when you have a group, you can ask for it to be made into an official Cruise Critic group. Good luck!

I don't think it will be as easy as you calling or e-mailing next Monday as CC Picks and chooses what cruises will represent them if my info is correct.. Hope this helps you some.. Good Luck..;)
Your information is incorrect. Things take time because we have dozens of requests at any given time. Those that want to sail soonest, are handled first, etc. A Cruise Critic group cruise can be a good deal for everyone involved but things don't happen at warp speed. I'm sorry it can take some time but you and others are dealing with one cruise on one ship. We work with several cruises on several ships constantly. We do it as fast as we can! Again, sorry it takes extra time sometimes.

You should review the information on starting a Cruise Critic group cruise. You first need to gauge interest within the community before you can get pricing of any kind. We need to know what kind of group this may be in order to get the best prices and perks. So see who's interested and when you have a group, you can ask for it to be made into an official Cruise Critic group. Good luck!

Thanks Cecilia.. Much better wording then I could have done..:D

Thanks Celia and kurt your info has been helpful :)

I did read the 10 steps to getting a group cruise together..thats why I started the thread..my question is how do you gouge interest LOL

perhaps adding it to my siggy?

I really do appreciate the guidance and thank you again :)

Thanks Celia and kurt your info has been helpful :)

I did read the 10 steps to getting a group cruise together..thats why I started the thread..my question is how do you gouge interest LOL

perhaps adding it to my siggy?

I really do appreciate the guidance and thank you again :)

You've done the first thing...you started a thread, this thread. Members that are interested would contribute to this thread. I don't know for sure what the requirements are, Host Randy, an AMAZING Cruise Critic group cruise leader and a host of the Carnival forum may be able to offer you some tips.

My Family and I are gonna cruise on the June 8th out of New York Carnival Miracle.... Bahamas is beautiful that time of year!!

Prices are awesome lets see if we can get a group of awesome cruise critic members to come!!! Please post if you may be interested!!

Heres the intinary

Tuesday, Jun 08 New York 4:00pm

Wednesday, Jun 09 Fun Day At Sea

Thursday, Jun 10 Fun Day At Sea

Friday, Jun 11 Grand Turk 7:00am 3:00pm

Saturday, Jun 12Half Moon Cay Bahamas 9:00 5:00pm

Sunday, Jun 13 Nassau Bahamas 7:00am 6:00pm

Monday, Jun 14

Fun Day At Sea Tuesday,

Jun 15 Fun Day At Sea

Wednesday, Jun 16 New York

Good luck getting things going!:) We just got back from our CC Group to Bermuda and I have another group heading down on the Miracle the month before you!:D Great deals, and great people = great cruise!:cool:

Best of luck!:D

Archived