Shore Excursions

I know you can do it at least three months in advance. However, I have not really tried to figure out what is the earliest. However, it is not as early as when you first book. I'm booked for an April 2011 cruise, and I'm sure the shore excursions are not set 22 months in advance.

HI everyone,

I was just wondering how far in advance RCI lets you book Shore Excursions and packages?

Thanks!!

We are sailing November 22nd, 2009 on the AOS, not able to book om-line as of yet.

We are sailing November 22nd, 2009 on the AOS, not able to book om-line as of yet.

I am on the Oct 3rd Serenade of the Seas PC crusie and they are not posted for that one yet either. We were told that the RCCL contract for Shore Excursions is set to begin for the next term on Oct 1 2009 so all cruises after that will not see thier excursions until sometime in July.

Mike

I am on the Oct 3rd Serenade of the Seas PC crusie and they are not posted for that one yet either. We were told that the RCCL contract for Shore Excursions is set to begin for the next term on Oct 1 2009 so all cruises after that will not see thier excursions until sometime in July.

Mike

Thanks for the information.

Archived