Just back from the Liberty....any questions?

RLAPA

Our 9th cruise...Me 50, DH 54, 17 yr old DD and her 16 yr old girlfriend, Neighbors approx same age and their DD 16. I will be writing a review soon but if you need any questions answered now let me know:o

Was there a Mardi Gras night party or Mexican or was it themed something else...I have read several different reviews...so I am not sure which it is? Did you notice if they sold insulated mugs on board to carry drinks around in?

Our 9th cruise...Me 50, DH 54, 17 yr old DD and her 16 yr old girlfriend, Neighbors approx same age and their DD 16. I will be writing a review soon but if you need any questions answered now let me know:o

did you meet Elvis the (tall) Croatian Maitre D'? He is our good friend. We are hoping to get on Liberty soon to see him. Hope the dining room service was good for you??:)

Yes the girls participated in the teen club. Did not really like the activities. No there was no theme night. They did have several parties up on deck. They did have insulated mugs in the gift shop. Yes we did meet Elvis. We had him in March of 2008 on the Freedom and loved him. He is a wonderful asset to Carnival. The name of the group in the lounge was Just Duet. Hope this helps.

What are the elegent nights?

Is the first one the day we go to Half Moon Cay?

I was also on the Liberty - same sailing in Cabin 7282 - we were neighbors and didn't even know it............anyway, just wanted to add that in The Stage lounge - Music Society also played. They had quite a few bands alternating - there was also the Salsa group (can't remember their name) that played there as well.

Chick.

Hi I will be going on 09/12/09, and we are in cabin 7365, you were in 7362, I see by the deck plan that you were also across from the storage area (no other cabins across from you) did you hear lots of noice due to the carnival staff going in and out of the storage area? Thanks

Also do they announce the chocolate buffet, or do you just stumble upon it

Hi I will be going on 09/12/09, and we are in cabin 7365, you were in 7362, I see by the deck plan that you were also across from the storage area (no other cabins across from you) did you hear lots of noice due to the carnival staff going in and out of the storage area? Thanks

Also do they announce the chocolate buffet, or do you just stumble upon it

We were actually in 7372 but our friends were in 7362. We had no problems with the noise. The chocolate buffet was announced in the Capers.

Archived