Have not been on Carnival in over Ten years and what a welcome back

dfishner

We are taking our Daughter and her two sons on their first cruise..We normally sail RCL but decided that doing Carnival would have a wow effect on them we are booked for July 3rd on the Imagination.. We did the Early Saver which was a pretty good deal but in the last week we took advantage of three price drops in two weeks two for us and a resident rate for our daughter. All though we are passed final payment they gave it to us in OBC which I accepted very happily. What a way to welcome back us back we are thrilled. It was amazing everytime I looked at our TA website their was a price reduction. We know we are going to have a great time. So get ready Carnival here we come...

We are taking our Daughter and her two sons on their first cruise..We normally sail RCL but decided that doing Carnival would have a wow effect on them we are booked for July 3rd on the Imagination.. We did the Early Saver which was a pretty good deal but in the last week we took advantage of three price drops in two weeks two for us and a resident rate for our daughter. All though we are passed final payment they gave it to us in OBC which I accepted very happily. What a way to welcome back us back we are thrilled. It was amazing everytime I looked at our TA website their was a price reduction. We know we are going to have a great time. So get ready Carnival here we come...

Welcome back.

Good information. We are sort of in the same boat (no pun intended, and yes I know it's a ship) in that it has been many years since we have sailed with Carnival, and we are a bit apprehensive.

Archived