Carnival Fun Dollars

We don't sail until November, and I was thinking of purchasing $50 or $100 a month of funship dollars online (putting OBC and booking number in). My question is for worse case scenerio. If something happens and we can't make the trip (hopefully that won't happen but you never know) would they send me a check or would it be converted into OBC for a future cruise. Also, say I end up putting $500 in the account and we only go through $400 what happens to the other $100? OBC for future cruise or a refund check??? Thanks

If you had to cancel before your cruise, the OBC (Funship $) would be refunded back to the card you used to purchase them on.

If you have a remaining balance on the ship you will receive a check the last night under your door along with your detailed bill.

Now just a note. If you happen to get an OBC for a price change in your cruise before you leave, you have to use that or lose it while on the ship. An OBC for a price change is non-refundable and you will just lose any of that you have left.

Archived