meeting friends in Cozumel

jenjens1023

Cozumel is one of the stops on my spring break cruise. At the same time one of the women I work with will be at a Cozumel all-inclusive and another will be staying about and hour south of Cozumel. Of course it would be a riot if we all got together somewhere. Any suggestions? There would be six adults and five kids aged 2, 4, 8, 13 and 17. O course the ideal plan would be to ditch and hubbies and kids and just drown ourselves in some margaritas!:p

Hmmmm. Not exactly sure where your other friend is staying 1 1/2 hours south. On the mainland, that might be approximately Tulum area. It is an hour or so from Playa del Carmen on the mainland. Can you clarify where she will be then I might be able to help suggest someplace or activity for the Spring Break Gang.

Meeting your friend staying in Cozumel is not difficult. Your other friend will have to travel up to Playa and then take the ferry to Cozumel to join you. The other alternative is for two of you to take the ferry to Playa and meet her there. Which hotel is your friend at?

Archived