Liberty itinerary change

Mr. Tricky

I was thinking yesterday that I feel for the people who don't check their reservation online or check this Board because they may not know the itin changed! My TA did not contact me.

I wish the 10/31 Liberty went to Half Moon Cay--the best stop in the entire Caribbean IMO. Perfect sandy beach with awesome water. Could skip GT (dirt-like beach) and Nassau anytime--no comparison to HMC. And I was just at both in MAY! ugh.

I booked this cruise largely because it was going to St. Maarten and for the days at sea. Oh well. First time in 11 cruises this has happened.

I am so glad to see that they are switching up the eastern itineraries. We are ones that do not like two full days at sea on the way home but haven't been to San Juan, St. Thomas, etc., for years and would love to go there. The Glory has a new eastern itinerary when it moves to Miami and the Liberty's new one is very appealing to us. Sorry to hear about St. Martin since that is an island we would like to return to. Carnival needs to look at Holland America's eastern itineraries...in my opinion, they are perfect!

Archived