Anyone used Native Spirit Scuba?

lvcruzers

Has anyone used the Native Spirit Scuba Tours before? Can I get an opinion about this tour? I found their website www.divinggrenada.com and the snorkel tour looks interesting. They make 3 stops one being the underwater sculptures. Does anyone know if they are a reliable company? Any opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tona*

• 1 month later...
Has anyone used the Native Spirit Scuba Tours before? Can I get an opinion about this tour? I found their website www.divinggrenada.com and the snorkel tour looks interesting. They make 3 stops one being the underwater sculptures. Does anyone know if they are a reliable company? Any opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tona*

We have used Native Spirit Scuba every time we come here. Great dive operators, we had a great time, each time. They will pick you up right there at the dock (it is the dock that you catch the local water taxi at). Then they will take you to their shop and get you outfitted. They are wonderful to work with and we always enjoy ourselves. My DH is a diver and I snorkel. You can't go wrong picking these guys. If you have any other questions I will try to answer them.

• 2 weeks later...

Sausman-

Thanks for the info. Sorry I haven't checked this site in awhile. So my ???? Did you go to the underwater sculptures? Someone told me that you had to tender in at Grenada, true? Did they get you back in plenty of time? Did you have to put up a 50% deposit? If so, did you just email the info? They say there is a minimum of 4 people, we are 2. Did you have trouble filling the boat?

Thanks in advance for answering all my ???????

Tona*

• 4 weeks later...
Sausman-

Thanks for the info. Sorry I haven't checked this site in awhile. So my ???? Did you go to the underwater sculptures? Someone told me that you had to tender in at Grenada, true? Did they get you back in plenty of time? Did you have to put up a 50% deposit? If so, did you just email the info? They say there is a minimum of 4 people, we are 2. Did you have trouble filling the boat?

Thanks in advance for answering all my ???????

Tona*

I am so sorry Tona, just check back. Ok here goes...

1. Yes we wnt to the sculptures.

2. No we were docked. Always love when we dock.

3. No problem on the time.. back in plenty of time.

4. The first time we used them we charter the whole boat, there was 4 of us. We paid the whole total at time of booking. Did not have any problems. The next time we used them we did not have to put a deposit down as they knew us.

5. First time we went there was 4 of us so no problem. The second time there was only 2 of us but we still charter the whole boat.

Hope this helps you, I will keep checking to see if there is any other questions. I promise.:o

I've subscribed to this thread because we are going to use them for the 1st time in January. Rahel has been wonderful answering all my questions. There will be 22 of us and I guess we are going on the bigger boat. I'm wondering if that will be too many of us on one boat?

What did you think about the underwater sculptures?

I've subscribed to this thread because we are going to use them for the 1st time in January. Rahel has been wonderful answering all my questions. There will be 22 of us and I guess we are going on the bigger boat. I'm wondering if that will be too many of us on one boat?

What did you think about the underwater sculptures?

Rahel is just a doll to work with. We have never been on their bigger boat, really did not know they had one (maybe DH did, I will ask). I do know that their is no way that many would fit on the boat we always use with them but that must be the small one.

Sculptures garden is different, kinda neat to see the first time but that was it for me, once was enough. They do stop at some other places that are really cool. Just tell them what you all would like to see and they will deliever.

Archived