Free Cruise with Destiny Vacations?????

Sailgal05

DW and I spent 7 nights in Mazatlan plus excursions this Feb for free plus came back with $20 more than we left with. How did we do it?

2 free round trip tickets to Mazatlan (air miles)

7 nights accommodations on the beach 5 star resort $299

1 90 min presentation at the resort with free breakfast

Free 3 day excursions plus $350 food and beverage credit at the resort

1 90 min presentation = free breakfast and dinner + $350 cash

1 90 min presentation = free breakfast free day excursion + $300 cash

The time share sharks get 90 min of our time in the morning. We politely say “No Thank you”. They give us our freebies and away we go for the day.

We only go if they give us CASH or a know prize like a free or discounted stay at the resort they are trying to pedal or free or discounted local excursions.

We did Kauai for 6 nights at the Marriot with rental car and flight last year for a total of $300 with only 2 90 min presentations.

To limit their presentation time to only the specified 90 min we tell them we’ve made previous appointments with friends and have to leave. Also if you make AM appointments and they see you are a hard sell they will give up and try another fish.

ALWAYS READ THE FINE PRINT ;)

Our first cruise was free.:D

Channel TTN (?) had a phone=in to decide on some future programming, with a 4-day cruise as a prize and a $0.50 phone charge. My wife's call was interupted and she was the winner! Our daughter was watching the same program 500 miles away and heard it.

Airfare to the port, transfers, cruise and some onboard credit for incidentals. They even sent her two quarters for the cost of the call.:cool:

I have 5 certificates for "FREE" Las Vegas/Los Angeles/Carmel, etc. etc vacations. Got them at a time share presentation (we went so I could have dinner at a new restaurant in Scottsdale). The MINIMUM price for taxes, fees, etc. was $239.00 for two. And that got you the Travelodge on the Strip. There's ALWAYS a catch (although the dinner was free and good).
But that Travelodge ROCKS! :D

Archived