Leaving on Pride in morning...2 quick ?s

Jakeplays

We are leaving in the morning out of Baltimore on the Pride

Can you check your luggage or bags that has some soda and water or do you need to carry it yourself? I thought I good fill a heavy boat tote with water, soda and some bugs spray..sun screen etc... and leave with my luggage with a luggage tag...DH thinks we need to carry it around the ship with us before our room is ready...any advice?

Do you really need a power strip..we will just be charging camera battery and maybe cell phone?

thanks so MUCH

As far as I know (from what other people post here), is that you can check a case of pop or water without a problem. Just make sure it is secure and check it with your luggage.

In all the cabins we have been in, there has been ample outlets (at least 4) - so if you just have to plug a few things in, I doubt you would need the power strip.

We are leaving in the morning out of Baltimore on the Pride

Can you check your luggage or bags that has some soda and water or do you need to carry it yourself? I thought I good fill a heavy boat tote with water, soda and some bugs spray..sun screen etc... and leave with my luggage with a luggage tag...DH thinks we need to carry it around the ship with us before our room is ready...any advice?

Do you really need a power strip..we will just be charging camera battery and maybe cell phone?

thanks so MUCH

Have you seen how they toss those bags around and stack them on top of each other...I would not want a can of coke to burst and stain all my clothes in my suitcase.....I always put a 12 pack of cokes or sprites in my carry-on along with some bottles of water, it's made easier if it's a rolling carry-on...I usually just get a multi-plug adapter, I've never seen more than I outlet in any cabin but I've never been in a suite either......Dennis

As far as I know (from what other people post here), is that you can check a case of pop or water without a problem. Just make sure it is secure and check it with your luggage.

In all the cabins we have been in, there has been ample outlets (at least 4) - so if you just have to plug a few things in, I doubt you would need the power strip.

\

on the spirt class ship there is one outlet.

its located by the vanity/desk. If charging two things at the same time youwill need a power cord. Are you taking an alarm clock?

283594663EMQdVq_th.jpg

We sailed on the Pride during Memorial Day week. We took along a case each of caffeine free diet coke and water purchased from Costco. We did not pack it in luggage. We attached a luggage tag with our cabin location on each case. There was no issue with having the soda and water checked with our other luggage. It arrived with our other luggage, everything intact.

Enjoy your cruise. We had a fabulous time.

Archived