Where's the guy who wanted big waves..Infinity Now..+

sddiver

Would be the ship for him. They have been reporting huge swells on the North Shore of Hawaii this week. The Infinity is on it's way from Hawaii due in San Diego on Monday. A Storm in the Gulf of Alaska is sending big waves accross the North Pacific. Here in So Cal we are having sets of 10+ foot waves on the beaches this week. Even the Mercury cruisers that returned today enjoyed the ride up from Baja in those seas.

Where is that guy anyway..

Rich

SDCF,

I do live in San Diego, since 1979. I first got certified here in 1992, did a lot of local diving, La Jolla Shores/Cove, Kelp beds ect. The better diving is out in the Channel Island though, San Clemente is very good and the nearest one. I have some friends who had a sailboat we would cruise the islands on and dive, dive, dive. They have since sold their house in Coronado and moved the boat north to Santa Cruz. Now we dive mostly in the Caribbean, old age and warm water mix much better than the cold water around here.

Love your internet name- BTW- I've been a Chargers season ticket holder since 1986.

Go Bolts

Rich

Archived