Summit Venice to Barcelona - which nights are formal?

ustal

If anyone's back from one of Summit's Venice-to-Barcelona itineraries, which were the formal nights?

It seems like the usual rule of "second night is first formal" might not work because of sailaway, and the "other formal night is the last sea day" might also be awkward, since the last sea day is the last night of the cruise (a bit chaotic for formal night!). And there's a third formal night in there somewhere - maybe on the middle sea day?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Anyone back from the July 9th or August 2nd sailings? Can you tell me which nights were formal?

I can't imagine they'd put a formal night on the last sea day, when it's also the last night of the cruise - and if they put one on the first sea day, it's right after Split/Dubrovnik, which also seems a little odd, but possible?

Thanks!

Anyone back from the July 9th or August 2nd sailings? Can you tell me which nights were formal?

I can't imagine they'd put a formal night on the last sea day, when it's also the last night of the cruise - and if they put one on the first sea day, it's right after Split/Dubrovnik, which also seems a little odd, but possible?

Thanks!

We sailed on the 2nd August - Venice to Barcelona -

The first formal night was Dubrovnik, the second was the 2nd sea day (between Santorini and Naples) and the third was due to be the evening of the Villefranche day but was changed to the night before (Livorno day).

Archived