Hey Tom, We'll be there January 12!

stanimal

Please put my fiancee and I (she'll be the wife then) on the list for some of those pineapples. We're really excited about it. Is PB near any shopping areas? If not, how long of a cab ride is it? We should bring nibs and spaghetti-o's right?

Please put my fiancee and I (she'll be the wife then) on the list for some of those pineapples. We're really excited about it. Is PB near any shopping areas? If not, how long of a cab ride is it? We should bring nibs and spaghetti-o's right?

We were on PB twice during our last cruise in August. The Hurricane Frances Cruise which made two stops in Cozumel! Had a great time! We didn't see Tom but our Waiter was Chai and he was excellent. We will be back in August so please, please tell me about the VIP list!!

Stanimal...

Tom is still recovering from all the diet coke he was drinking last night. Swears there was nothing in them! Wonder how you say, "Lier, lier, pants on fire" in spanish? I will try and help with your questions:

Shopping...none nearby really. Small booths at beach next door.

Cab ride...cost is approx. $12 US per taxi. Takes about 10-15 minutes from the piers depending on which one you dock at.

Spaghetti O's...bring those for sure! Pretty please.

Megadan...

check all the threads about the VIP list (click on the search button in upper right hand corner). Stands for Very Important Pineapple...pina colada served in a fancy pineapple! Way cute and tasty too. Tom makes sure that the pineapple boat brings enough pineapples to supply the Cruise Critic VIPers.

Stanimal...

Tom is still recovering from all the diet coke he was drinking last night. Swears there was nothing in them! QUOTE]

Sounds like he had the same batch of Diet Coke I did Friday night!

Thanks for the info on the shopping, cab fares, etc.

Archived