TA crossing in Sept. what to expect weather wise.

chickalo

:D We are on Constellation TA on Sept. 5th. This board has been very helpful in planning our trip so far, now I am starting to think about packing. What kind of weather should we expect? Packing is always an issue with me and I really don't want to bring to much with baggage restrictions. I want to bring only what I need, I'll also need room for my shopping. Any help would be appreciated. We are so looking forward to this cruise!!!!!!!!!

Here are a few threads discussing TA Wx. I did a search using using the CC search box above. Unfortunately Wx is more variable then our opinon on the quality of food at the MDR!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1003037&highlight=weather

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1011948&highlight=weather

:D We are on Constellation TA on Sept. 5th. This board has been very helpful in planning our trip so far, now I am starting to think about packing. What kind of weather should we expect? Packing is always an issue with me and I really don't want to bring to much with baggage restrictions. I want to bring only what I need, I'll also need room for my shopping. Any help would be appreciated. We are so looking forward to this cruise!!!!!!!!!

the atlantic has some of the strangest weather. you can have fog for the entire cruise, or have it be sunny and warm. the weather will be a bit brisk,

60-80F, depending on what kind of seas you have, and how far north or south the ship sails.

Hi,

Yes, Chickalo, you truly must prepare for a wide swing of weather. When we did the September '06 northern route crossing on Constellation (spending several days prior in London) we had high temperatures in the 90s while in Paris, 80s in London, and stormy low 50s on the crossing. And we loved every minute of the cruise!!

Given the vicissitudes of the north Atlantic, I think this type of itinerary has the greatest probability of changeable weather of any we've done with Celebrity in the past 12 years.

Have a marvelous cruise and a fantastic time seeing the sights!

CM

Archived