Which cruise line?

We are looking for a 4 night to 5 night cruise for July 2010. Dh and I have cruised with Royal 2 times for the small 3 nighter cruise. I checked out the RCCL site and found a cruise we are interested in. We have 5 of us. The kids ages will be 3 (should be potty trained), 9 and 10. The 3 yr old is a girl and the older kids are boys. The 5 night cruise on RCCL is about $4K for oceanview up to $5700 for the Royal Family suite.

Any advice? or sell me on another cruise line? It will be our first cruise with kids.

Tammy

Sorry I thought I was in the family cruise section

Tammy, the best price I have found is Carnival. When I book I have to pay for 5 of us. 1 day I know I won't be cruising with my kids, but than it will be grand kids. LOL. Carnival is a family cruise line with very good prices.

We are looking for a 4 night to 5 night cruise for July 2010. Dh and I have cruised with Royal 2 times for the small 3 nighter cruise. I checked out the RCCL site and found a cruise we are interested in. We have 5 of us. The kids ages will be 3 (should be potty trained), 9 and 10. The 3 yr old is a girl and the older kids are boys. The 5 night cruise on RCCL is about $4K for oceanview up to $5700 for the Royal Family suite.

Any advice? or sell me on another cruise line? It will be our first cruise with kids.

Tammy

Sorry I thought I was in the family cruise section

5 night cruise on the carnival inspiration for example would be about $2500 for the 5 of you in an oceanview cabin. This goes to Cozumel and grand Cayman. There are lower prices depending on the date and of course there may better better prices for this based on your state of residentcy and if you are a past cruiser or eligible for military rate pricing. Almost for sure you will save $$ taking carnival over RCCL and these cruise lines are quite similar. Carnival is a family oriented cruise line and I believe you will enjoy it just as much as any other. Lots of things to do for the kids including camp carnival for kids.

Archived