WaterTown Hotel

droopy1

I thought I had read some reviews here about The Water Town Hotel that I thought were good but now I am getting nervous because it is never mentioned. We have reservations On Aug 6, 2009 before we leave for Vancouver the next day. I realize that is a little out of the way but they offer free shuttle to all the "tourist spots". It is our 26th ann. and we got a good deal on the spa suite. Anyone have any feed back? Thanks!

I thought I had read some reviews here about The Water Town Hotel that I thought were good but now I am getting nervous because it is never mentioned. We have reservations On Aug 6, 2009 before we leave for Vancouver the next day. I realize that is a little out of the way but they offer free shuttle to all the "tourist spots". It is our 26th ann. and we got a good deal on the spa suite. Anyone have any feed back? Thanks!
It's not mentioned so much because it's in the University district a couple of miles north from downtown, so it's not walkable from any of the downtown attractions.

However it's a very nice property and I think you'll be comfortable there. The only downside is that there's no restaurant on the premises, although the hotel's sister property, the University Inn, has a good breakfast/lunch place, the Portage Bay Cafe, which is very popular with (us) locals. There are numerous other restaurants within a couple of blocks' walk from the hotel.

I would get familiar with their shuttle offerings, although there's bus service to downtown more or less at the door.

Archived