Can I count my Princess cruise...

MESPal

toward VIP status with Carnival? If so, I have 4, if not, I have 3. I think I was told by a PVP that I had to actually complete my Princess cruise in order for it to count toward VIP.

Hope this makes sense. Thanks.

toward VIP status with Carnival? If so, I have 4, if not, I have 3. I think I was told by a PVP that I had to actually complete my Princess cruise in order for it to count toward VIP.

.....NO.

But you do get some sort of discount having sailed on a sister line.

wasiii

You are eligible for the past guest discount if there is one but since you have already sailed with Carnival you would have gotten that anyway. So nothing special after the Princess cruise. It does not count towards the 10 you need for platinum on Carnival. Cindy

Another mis-informed PVP - Princess cruises do not count toward Carnival VIP status.

I recently explored the "Past guest Rates" privilege. Several Carnival supervisors independently indicated that this program was "in flux" but that in the meantime Carnival was "in some cases" giving Carnival Past Guest rates to Princess Past Guests. As a Carnival Past Guest I tried to get Princess Past Guest rate which was (almost) impossible.

ken

Archived