Info on past itineraries?

glenwhorple

I took my first Seabourn cruise in April of 2002 but enjoyed the ship so much that I can't recall the detail of where the ship went.

Does anyone know of a way to find out information like that?

If you can narrow it down to what ocean or sea you were on, the itineraries don't change that much year after year! You could probably figure it out--other than that you might check with a travel agent to see if they have some old info in there files! I'm sure Seabourn would have what you want, but I wouldn't have any idea who to ask. Don

Don, it looks like you and I are not the only ones drinking a lot of champagne. Imagine -- forgetting where you have been!:D

You are right, but sitting at the Sky Bar you can see exactly where you have been--just sit on a stool facing the rear! Don

I took my first Seabourn cruise in April of 2002 but enjoyed the ship so much that I can't recall the detail of where the ship went.

Does anyone know of a way to find out information like that?

Which Seabourn ship were you on?

Host Dan

Very interesting? ;) http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1018914

OK, no snide comments here, but beleive it or not I found the Seabourn catalog for 2002 -- I save travel info from past trips in files but frankly since we moved in 2004 I was not sure I kept that file. Anyway, what ship and about when in April?

Which ship I was on was one of the things I wanted to look up. The cruise would have been in the last half of April 2002 and it was eastern Mediterranean.

I couldn't find a cruise history when logged in on the Seabourn site.

It would appear that you were on the Pride from April 27 through May 4 from Venice to Athens with stops in Corfu, Delphi and transiting the Corinth Canal, Mykonos, Kushadasi, and Monemvasia(one of my favorite places).Hope this brings back some great memories.

Archived