Freedom Sun King Restaurant menu??

mrs141

I am cruising on the Freedom Oct 4th and I have heard so many wonderful things about the Sun King Restaurant. I was wondering if anyone knew where I can view a sample menu. I also wanted to know are you only allowed one entree? I have no idea what to expect.

I dined at the Sun King Restaurant on the Freedom in May. It was wonderful! You will be very well attended to; my filet mignon was outstanding.

Everyone left stuffed, so don't worry about getting enough to eat.

In answer to an earlier question, you can order wine, but it is extra.

Thanks so much.

I am curious. I know everyone says I will get stuffed lol. I want to be able to eat and be merry. I am curious as to how it works in the supper club. How much can you order? Can you order as many appetizers you want? Can you only order 1 entre per person or can you order the lobster tail and porterhouse. I am getting hungry looking at the menus LOL. I am so excited. Now if I can just find out which day would be best to go on.

Thanks so much.

I am curious. I know everyone says I will get stuffed lol. I want to be able to eat and be merry. I am curious as to how it works in the supper club. How much can you order? Can you order as many appetizers you want? Can you only order 1 entre per person or can you order the lobster tail and porterhouse. I am getting hungry looking at the menus LOL. I am so excited. Now if I can just find out which day would be best to go on.

You can only order 1 entre. I had 2 appetizer and that was plenty.

:confused:Did they change the name of the Supper Club....When we sailed Freedom it was called Harry's.

Stacie:)

Supper clubs still all have the same names.....They are just calling them steak houses now.....

Harry's is on the Liberty by the way ......;) Which I see you are cruising on in 64 days.....

Sun King is on Freedom......Been that name since it launched....

Thanks so much.

As I mentioned in my first post with the menu attatched....Only one entree....They will though break the rules and give you two appetizers......Believe me...No one I know could eat the porterhouse and the lobster tail in one seating.....Not with everything else you get with it....

Archived