Ordering gifts on Princess?

dogdoc2002

We're sailing on the Diamond next summer, and we're taking my in-laws with as a gift to them. We purchased the Alaska cruise companion for ourselves a few years ago, and had it shipped to the house ahead to time so we could read up. I wanted to order a 2nd copy for my in-laws, but also a scale model of the Diamond (so we can have something to wrap up and put under the tree at Christmas :)); it doesn't list that you can have this mailed, only bought on board. Does anyone know if you can have them ship it with the book?

Thanks!

dogdoc2002

What I would do is to see if someone from a roll call on the ship that will be sailing soon would possibly pick one up for you and mail it when they returned home.

I were contacted by someone on CC a couple of years ago that tried to purchase a model of the ship direct from Princess and it couldn't be done, it had to be purchased on the ship. So, since we were sailing on this ship soon, we made the purchase for them while onboard, and mailed it to them when we returned home. They in turn sent us a check for the model and the postage.

Give it a try, I would guess there is someone on one of the roll calls that would be willing to do this for you. Good Luck!

Archived