Need Help With Livorno Shore Excursions

EDHCruiser

My husband and I are seasoned travelers to Europe, but are taking our first cruise next spring and need help with shore excursions in Livorno. We have traveled to Italy several times and are also planning a four day pre-cruise stay in Florence. I have read many positive reviews for guide Guido Bandinelli; has anyone taken his Costa Degli Estruschi Wine Tour (south of Livorno in Bolgheri region)? Other suggestions for excursions from Livorno?

we've booked a private tour with Rudy at www.rome-car-tours.com

it's all right I have got the right port-he will pick up from Rome and Livorno.We have a tour of the Tuscan countryside including Siena then a wine tasting-we set sail next week so will let you know after the cruise how it was

My husband and I are seasoned travelers to Europe, but are taking our first cruise next spring and need help with shore excursions in Livorno. We have traveled to Italy several times and are also planning a four day pre-cruise stay in Florence. I have read many positive reviews for guide Guido Bandinelli; has anyone taken his Costa Degli Estruschi Wine Tour (south of Livorno in Bolgheri region)? Other suggestions for excursions from Livorno?

We just got back from our Med cruise on the Voyager of the Seas and used ***** for our Livorno to Florence trip. The owner - Luca - was great - always answered any questions I had by e-mail immediately. He even called me at home to introduce himself. The driver he supplied was fabulous - her name is Lisa (sp?) and she was fun and informative. I believe that he can do any kind of tour you want in Italy or just drive you from place to place so you can DIY. I highly recommend him.

Archived