Carnival Dream possible group?

loveJake

Yesterday when I did my regular price ckeck there were a lot of cabins available for al cats. Today the cruise is not showing, on Carnival or able to book on any online TA site. Someone from our roll call called Carnival 2 times and was told the ship is sold out. Anyone hear of any group buying into this cruise 12-12-09? I do not care to cruise with any large group, be they a church group to nudies, groups take over the ship. Any way I could find out if this is what happened? Thanks

Hi Jake- I was posting earlier about the same thing. It is actually back up now. Someone said that it is partially chartered, but I dont know the details.

Keep in mind that there is quite often groups on the ship that we dont usually know about. You would be hard pressed to find a sailing without at least one large group.

I just read that your cruise is a charter by the "Gothic Gay Catholic Swingers Club of Harley Owners". Good luck.

Now I am upset - they never told me they were booking:rolleyes:

We booked for the Dream in Mar 2011 and were amaze how few cabins there were left

Anyone hear of any group buying into this cruise 12-12-09? Any way I could find out if this is what happened? Thanks

Jimmy Buffett Tribute Cruise

Dec 12-19, 2009 - Aboard the Carnival Dream (brand new ship) - Cruise the Western Caribbean from Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL

Visit: Cozumel Mexico, Isla Roatan, Belize, Costa Maya Mexico

COAST OF CAROLINA PARROT HEAD CLUB

Official Club Sponsor

Jimmy Buffett Tribute Cruise

Dec 12-19, 2009 - Aboard the Carnival Dream (brand new ship) - Cruise the Western Caribbean from Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL

Visit: Cozumel Mexico, Isla Roatan, Belize, Costa Maya Mexico

COAST OF CAROLINA PARROT HEAD CLUB

Official Club Sponsor

Thank you, I went to the web site and checked it out.

Archived