Princess Sapphire - Cabin BF Category ?

Hello,

First of all I would like to thank you all for such a great forum...

I have placed a cabin on 24 hours hold and she told me that I am guaranteed a Balcony BF category and that they will assign my cabin when I get on board?. I saw on the boat map and that there are 4 rooms located all the way towards the front of the boat B 106 -B 110- B 109 - B 115. Will I get one of these room? What is the probability of an upgrade if I do the booking 2 months in advance Sept 26 departure to Mexican Riviera. Thank you for your help!!

Diana

First-- its a ship--not a boat- :D

Second- boat map is a deck plan :rolleyes:

Yes- you could get one of those cabins- or you could get another cabin in a higher category- which is a BE and those 4 cabins next to the BF.

And you should know where you are gonna be at least 24 hours before you board. If not you ask a porter (the people who handle your luggage at the pier-) to go over the manifest- (which has every name and cabin number for your sailing) to verify your cabin assignment- this makes sure your luggage goes to the correct room.

If you think you will not be happy in this location--book a category higher in an area that will please you.

Archived