Valor Empress Deck ?

rrjoy11

We will be on the Valor 11/1/09 room 7388, balcony, Category 8c on the Empress Deck port side. Has anyone satyed on this deck or have any comments regarding the room

I am also curious about the location as we are also on this deck. We will also be sailing on the Valor on 11/1/09. I selected this level because we have staterooms above and below us rather than a kitchen or dining room which I've heard can be very noisy early in the morning.

The empress deck is one of the best choices because it is away from public areas.

The laundry room is across from 7339.

7388 is a very good location-- walk out your cabin and turn right- those stairs/elevators will take you directly t the food/pools with minimum traveling. If you get the aft dining room only those stairs/elevators will get you there. if you hae the forward dining room (which I doubt) the you need to go to the mid ship elevators.

This ship has dead ends-- to get to the show lounge you need to use the forward/mid elevators- the aft ones will not take you there

Deck 5 goes all the way through from front to back.

What about cabin 7225 on Empress deck? Is it too far forward? Does the bridge "overhang" hinder your privacy on the balcony?

if the bridge doesnt hinder your privacy the cameras will. There are cameras on each day today. The only thing that seperates you and the people on either side is a plexiglass divider. Anyone on either side can stand at the rail and see into your balcony.

7225 is ALL the way forward. but notice that you can go outside on the puplic deck located at the front of the ship- makes good if you are docked facing the wrong direction

not from above but on either side of your balcony-- if a person is standing at the railing--they can see into yours.

2682621550096084054xZWUya_th.jpg

if looking for complete privacy--a balcony is not the place.

Archived