Will December 5th ever get here?

Yes...I can so relate!! We have been chatting here online for like last 2 years...so for those of us that have been here since like day 1 it seems like FOREVER!!! But, hopefully once the summer is finished time will begin to pick up some. I am so looking forward to the sailing...and this brand new ship!!!:D

Being that I don't sail on her until August 2010, here is what I need to do before I cruise on her.

-Get my drivers license

-Survive my summer job for the rest of the summer and July of next year.

-Survive Cross Country 2009, Winter Track 09-10, Spring Track 2010, oh and Cross Country practice 2010 in July of next year.

-Survive my junior year of high school

Lots of things I'm doing before I get to cruise on her.

But everyone that's ahead of me I expect to be seeing reviews and pictures when you return from your Oasis cruise for I can get more excited for mine when the time finally comes..... Please :)

What am I doing to pass the time before my 02/2010 sailing? Obsessively checking the boards and the Oasis of the Seas web site for any new information, pictures, or videos. I'm amazed at how much time I can fill doing this. My husband thinks I'm nuts when I force him to sit through the latest slide show of construction pictures. I also daydream about how I will schedule my time on board so I can be sure to hit all the entertainment venues and do all that there is to do on the ship. All this mental prep for just one week...I just may have to book again.

Enjoy summer (not much here in Michigan) after that will be Grandson's birthday, Halloween, a 9 day family vacation at a rental home in Orlando. Will I survive with 9 of us in one house :o for Thanksgiving? Then it will be Christmas and that will take up a lot of time. And then all the snow! Oh, I forgot to mention I check our roll call on CC everyday and watch for all the new photo's, news etc on here and Oasis of the seas.com. Then before you know it it will be February 6, 2010 Super Bowl cruise!

Previous poster said her DH thought she was nuts well sometimes I think I'm nuts:eek:.

I also worry and hope our 4th grandchild will not be born while we are on the Oasis;)

It'll get here. By my count, 20 weeks from today:D I'm just enjoying my summer. Teenagers are working, making their own money, leaving me in peace, so I can hang out on these boards, getting to know my sailing buds while anticipating this once in a lifetime, B2B plus pre-inaugural sailing on this brand new beautiful, ship. Oh, and I'm not one bit excited about it either. :rolleyes::D

In these dog days of summer I am wondering if December 5th will ever get here. There is only one problem with booking sooooo far in advance, it seems the day will never come. I think I should book a cruise between now and then.:D What are you doing until your cruise on Oasis?

Working our behinds off until 10/17...then cruising on SR....then working our fannies off the month of November....then off to Oasis!

Working our behinds off until 10/17...then cruising on SR....then working our fannies off the month of November....then off to Oasis!

Amen to that!

I work, therefore I vacation...I vacation, therefore I work. ;) :)

Archived