Suite type hotel in seattle for DH, me and mom

MESPal

We are sailing out of Seattle next May. It will be hubby, mom and me, so we usually book a Days Inn Suite, Comfort Inn and Suite as to not have unnecessary expenses. Are there any that have transfers from the hotel to the ship or are close to the Carnival terminal?

I hope I'm wording this right. :)

Thanks.

Hmm, I would really think twice about staying at the Seattle Pacific Hotel. It's right on Aurora Avenue, a super busy highway, and just isn't appealing, IMO. Here's a link to recent reviews on Tripadvisor:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60878-d100584-Reviews-Seattle_Pacific_Hotel-Seattle_Washington.html

The Comfort Inn nearby would be a better choice. I also like the two Homewood Suites properties but they are probably going to be more expensive.

I don't know which terminal Carnival is going out of--is it 66 or 91?

Hmm, I would really think twice about staying at the Seattle Pacific Hotel. It's right on Aurora Avenue, a super busy highway, and just isn't appealing, IMO. Here's a link to recent reviews on Tripadvisor:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60878-d100584-Reviews-Seattle_Pacific_Hotel-Seattle_Washington.html

The Comfort Inn nearby would be a better choice. I also like the two Homewood Suites properties but they are probably going to be more expensive.

I don't know which terminal Carnival is going out of--is it 66 or 91?

I would stay the H-E double hockey sticks away from the Seattle Pacific. Homewood is 1000% better and much safer.

Carnival will be leaving from Terminal 91.

I tried Priceline for a downtown Seattle hotel and one at Seatac for our post cruise. I am hooked! I got the Red Lion at Fifth Ave. which is a nice upscale hotel with a great location for walking downtown in Seattle for $75. I got an even better deal at the Doubletree at Seatac for $40!!!! It was great and they have a shuttle to the airport.

For transportation we used the Airliner bus to downtown from SEATAC, taxi to the peer and then Shuttle Express from the pier to Seatac to get our rental car. We did several days on the Olympic Peninsula which was great. Then we drove to the Doubletree, took their shuttle back from the car rental and used their shuttle the next morning to SEATAC.

I would stay the H-E double hockey sticks away from the Seattle Pacific. Homewood is 1000% better and much safer.

Carnival will be leaving from Terminal 91.

Are you sure about which Terminal Carnival will be using. I know tons of people who have been waiting for this info. I don't want to put it out if it isn't confirmed.

Thank you.

Are you sure about which Terminal Carnival will be using. I know tons of people who have been waiting for this info. I don't want to put it out if it isn't confirmed.

Thank you.

All Carnival Corporation ships, as well as RCI, depart from Terminal 91. NCL, X and in transit ships depart from Pier 66.

We are sailing out of Seattle next May. It will be hubby, mom and me, so we usually book a Days Inn Suite, Comfort Inn and Suite as to not have unnecessary expenses. Are there any that have transfers from the hotel to the ship or are close to the Carnival terminal?

I hope I'm wording this right. :)

Thanks.

I have never used it before but we got a good rate on the Quality Suites on John St for next May. Hope they are OK. We are on the Spirit on May 11, 2010. Supposed to be close to the Monorail.

Archived