Any pics of Deck 6 OV Stateroom (w/Pullman) on the Majesty

Booked 4 nighter Bahamas on the Majesty in Cabin 6542. Curious if anyone has any "real" pictures of the OV staterooms on Deck 6. Some of the images on RC's website show a couch and others don't.

We had a pullman in our Deck 8 cabin. I don't think there is a difference between deck 6 and deck 8 cabins with the pullman. Being an older ship, all the cabins are small. I have been in a JS on MJ and it was the size of an OV on a Vision class ship. Email me at wolfcathorse @ hotmail dot com and I'll send you the pics I took of our Deck 8 OV with pullman

I've been in an OV on the Majesty forward on Deck 6. The picture of the OV cabin on the website looks like my cabin - the floor plan does not. We did not have a couch. We had two singles that lined the walls - not the full/queen sized bed shown in the picture up close to the window. If you look at the OV picture, you can see a "headboard" on the wall in the right side of the picture. We had one twin under the window and one twin that lined up with the "headboard". The cabin is very small so the twin beds served as both our sleeping area and the "couches".

Archived