Jelly Fish in Nassau?

RosieKate

We will be in Nassau in August and I have booked a snorkeling excursion. I am wondering if we will have probelms with Jelly Fish while snorkeling? I don't want to ruin the experience with stings from jelly fish.

Pack a little container of meat tenderizer. If you get stung, sprinkle it on and rub gently. Vinegar also works to ease the sting.

I have a jelly wrap around my scuba regulator and looked like I got botox but the meat tenderizer stopped the sting.

I hope you are not frightened by the replies! By all means, go, have fun!! Any dive or snorkel boat you take will have vinegar or meat tenderizer and first aid equipment on board in case of emergency.

Pack a little container of meat tenderizer. If you get stung, sprinkle it on and rub gently. Vinegar also works to ease the sting.

I have a jelly wrap around my scuba regulator and looked like I got botox but the meat tenderizer stopped the sting.

OUCH!!!!! :eek:

It sounds way worse than it was. And I had the business idea of catching jellies for "Natural" wrinkle removers. Sadly, I don't think people would kiss a jelly more than once even tho they are willing to pay lots for botox.

Archived