In-Suite Dining Options?

I know there is an in-suite dining menu available, and I also know one can order from Compass Rose during dinner hours, but is it possible to order from Signatures or Prime 7 if dining in-suite? I swear I read on here somewhere that one could request the menus for either specialty restaurant in order to request items from those menus for in-suite dining. Has anyone done this?

P.S. Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere else, but I searched all kinds of combinations and could not find this.

To the best of my knowledge, you cannot order in-suite from Prime 7 or Signatures. These speciality restaurants are not prepared to serve food for more than the amount of people who have reservations. Wish they did!

I know there is an in-suite dining menu available, and I also know one can order from Compass Rose during dinner hours, but is it possible to order from Signatures or Prime 7 if dining in-suite? I swear I read on here somewhere that one could request the menus for either specialty restaurant in order to request items from those menus for in-suite dining. Has anyone done this?

P.S. Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere else, but I searched all kinds of combinations and could not find this.

Here is the answer i just received from Regent:

"No you would have to make a reservation to eat at the Prime 7. They do not do room service or external ordering from Prime 7 or Signatures"

However i think there are some items-like crab legs-that you can get through Room Service

However i think there are some items-like crab legs-that you can get through Room Service

Any crab legs you get from room service would not be prepared in the Signatures or Prime 7 kitchens (or galleys, as we cruisers say!:))

Be prepared for Rally to come in here with a pun about crab legs and sidling into Compass Rose.

Well, Rally isn't here. Can't think of any clever comments, but, did find a crab paddling around trying to find Prime 7:D

5235138.gif?crab_paddling_out_to_surf_sm_wm

:D Very good. Although I think he was probably trying to get AWAY from Prime7.

I thought there might be a comment like:

Guest:- "Is that Room Service?"

Room Service"-"Yes"

Guest:- "Do you have crabs' legs?"

Room Service:-"Yes"

Guest:- " Well sidle up here and bring me a pot of coffee"

Any crab legs you get from room service would not be prepared in the Signatures or Prime 7 kitchens (or galleys, as we cruisers say!:))

Be prepared for Rally to come in here with a pun about crab legs and sidling into Compass Rose.

I don't know about Compass Rose but there are a few crabs now and then on these boards (present company excluded!) What I DO know about room service is this:

On The PG one evening we dined in La Verandah with a delightful couple from Texas (I think he was into oil and I know she was into diamonds.) Anyway, she didn't see anything on La Verandah's menu that appealed that evening, so she simple ordered (via the waiter) "room service" from Compass Rose and had it served to her in La Verandah. That was our first Regent cruise. Made an impression on us for sure.

Archived