Is Elena still bartender on Liberty?

JP32

I remember Elena. She was the best. We were on the Liberty in Dec. of '07. I had heard about her here on CC and the 1st thing we did when we boarded was go to the lobby bar and ask for her. When I told her I had read about her on CC she got so excited she was actually jumping up and down. She learned our names, drink preferences and folio numbers that 1st visit and didn't forget them the rest of the week. I would love to know what happened to her too. I doubt that she's still on the Liberty but she could still be with Carnival.

I remember Elena. She was the best. We were on the Liberty in Dec. of '07. I had heard about her here on CC and the 1st thing we did when we boarded was go to the lobby bar and ask for her. When I told her I had read about her on CC she got so excited she was actually jumping up and down. She learned our names, drink preferences and folio numbers that 1st visit and didn't forget them the rest of the week. I would love to know what happened to her too. I doubt that she's still on the Liberty but she could still be with Carnival.

Yeah, it was kind of the same way with me, she was very excited to hear about the kind words on cruise critic:D

Archived