Excursion pricing help please?

KAWS

When I go to the RCCL site I only get Cdn pricing. I've tried clearing my cookies but it still comes out Cdn pricing.

I'm trying to see how much the US price for the Belize excursion "Jungle Rover, Land Rover & Cave Expedition" (Tour BE92) is. They show it as $113 Cdn. I'm trying to figure out if we should book in advance in Cdn dollars (since this is how we've paid for our cruise) or wait till we're onboard and book it in US$.

And if anyone happens to have been on this excursion before......please add your comments about it too.

Thanks in advance.

When I go to the RCCL site I only get Cdn pricing. I've tried clearing my cookies but it still comes out Cdn pricing.

On the home page of RC's website, on the top you will see: Not from Canada ? Change Country . If you click on the hyperlink, you will get a map of world. Select the United States. From then on, you will get all your prices in USD should you want to see prices for other excursions.\

Unfortunately, this will not work if you are within your reservation as it recognizes that you booked in CDN dollars.

Hope it helps

Cheers :D

On the home page of RC's website, on the top you will see: Not from Canada ? Change Country . If you click on the hyperlink, you will get a map of world. Select the United States. From then on, you will get all your prices in USD should you want to see prices for other excursions.

Thanks for the tip. Can't believe I've never noticed that on their site before. Now I can switch back and forth to see pricing in both. Happy me! :D

Thanks again.

Archived