Back to Back East/West Mediterranea

devora

My husband and myself are doing an East/West back to back on Jan. 23 and and Jan. 30 in a Grande Suite. I would like to know if that gives us a free meal each of the two weeks in the specialty restaurant. Also, I would like to hear from anyone who has done these back to backs, and if they enjoyed them. Thanks.

My husband and myself are doing an East/West back to back on Jan. 23 and and Jan. 30 in a Grande Suite. I would like to know if that gives us a free meal each of the two weeks in the specialty restaurant. Also, I would like to hear from anyone who has done these back to backs, and if they enjoyed them. Thanks.

WHATdeck is your grand suite.. we are in 7341 grand suite for the jan. 23 cruise.. i have done east/west back to backs on the Navigator of the Seas and enjoyed it very much.. you should get a nite in the speicialty restaurant for each cruise..some of the entertainment was the same (basically the production nos.) but individual entertainers did change..also you get to know the staff pretty well by the second week.. the menus were the same but you get to try some different things you might not have tried the first week..

• 2 weeks later...

We did a back to back in December on the atlantica. It was great and yes you do get a second meal in the speciality restaurant in the second week. We did not get the canapes and sparkling wine though, but we didn't ask for it either.You do have to leave the ship in Ft Lauderdale between the two weeks, but it was only for an hour. The ship must be empty for customs reasons and the you can get back on. The menu is very similar the both weeks, just a few changes and the shows are the same, but the special guests are slightly different. You'll have a great time.

Archived