Balmoral cabin 5082

glitterbabe

Yes, it is a very pleasant cabin with a picture window, bath, shower etc. There is a good amount of storage space. It is well placed for getting to the main parts of the ship.

I have been in a similar cabin on a single basis and I was almost at the stage of leasing out storage space!! It will be different on the Christmas cruise when there are two of us. It still should be more than adequate.

Have a great cruise.

We had 4066, a similar cabin but we fitted 4 of us in! Was absolutely fine. The bath tub is a small one but was useful for us as one child preferred to bath rather than shower. Being on deck 5 you'll beone above where we were which is closer to most facilities. Relatively midships if there is rough seas.

Dear Parsman and Kez100

Thank you so much for your replies, these have put my mind at rest a great deal. The cabin sounds perfect. We have never been on the Balmoral before, although have been on Fred Olsen other ships many times, and I am always nervous of anything new!! Looking forward to our cruise in October very much now. Once again, many thanks. Glitterbabe x

Archived